:Dre'Veis Community:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
:Dre'Veis Community:

Please don't spam and abuse other people in this forum. In that case, *BAN* will follow you unfortunately!

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inGallery

One Day At A Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
quinnbabe
Veis Minion
Veis Minion
quinnbabe

Female Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-12-22

One Day At A Time Empty
PostSubject: One Day At A Time   One Day At A Time EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 8:07 am

One Day At A Time

Current mood: One Day At A Time Blank blank
Category: Religion and Philosophy

That's Life!!! That's all everybody say when you having a problem or stuck in some complicated circumstances. So what? What they mean when they say "That's Life"? Means we give up? Means there is no other way to change it? Bullshits!!! Your life is yours!! You are the only one who can change your life or make a decision for yourself. Take It or Leave It. Everything is in your hands. Nobody would say is gonna be easy. Maybe it would take your soul to do it but there is ALWAYS a way if you wanted to.
Everytime I am stuck or sad with life, work, or any circumstances, I remember this song. Nothing special about this song, really, but...it always give me strength in it ways. It always reminds me that Lord is there to Hold my hands and give me strength also Lead me to do the right thing no matter how hard it is. Maybe that is what you called Faith? I don't know....
Whenever I feel everything is too much for me or when I feel have so many baggage on my shoulder, again...this song is reminding me to not forgetting God and ask Him to give me strength and take one day at a time. That helps me to let my life rolling easily also make me do my best in everything I do like There is NO tomorrow (I think that is what we should do in life in what ever we do). Some people says...why should I? They don't do their best so why should I? Or....Why should I nice to them when they are mean to me?
Let me ask you something...Why you care when people don't do their best? Why you care when people mean to you? It hurts your feelings...that's true but first of all... you can't fight fire with fire also it always better to forgive than to hurt people. Don't you know that you are the one who will get the benefits if you do everything right? Well....at least...I will satisfy when I do my job properly or when I make people smile and happy.
Again...don't blame the situation or saying That's Life. Choice is Yours. You can make your life happy or miserable. Personally, I chose Happy so I will ALWAYS TRY to do My Best in life. What about you?
What would you do when you really NEED Lord to Help you?One Day At A Time Clueless

One Day At A Time

I'm only human, I'm just a woman.
Help me believe in what I could be
And all that I am.
Show me the stairway, I have to climb.
Lord for my sake, teach me to take
One day at a time.

One day at a time sweet Jesus
That's all I'm asking from you.
Just give me the strength
To do everyday what I have to do.
Yesterday's gone sweet Jesus
And tomorrow may never be mine.
Lord help me today, show me the way
One day at a time.

Do you remember, when you walked among men?
Well Jesus you know if you're looking below
It's worse now, than then.
Cheating and stealing, violence and crime
So for my sake, teach me to take
One day at a time.

For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hartdief
bluebabyjt
Veis Minion
Veis Minion

Female Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-01-26

One Day At A Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Day At A Time   One Day At A Time EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 4:26 am

That is SOOOOO true!
Back to top Go down

One Day At A Time
Page 1 of 1