:Dre'Veis Community:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
:Dre'Veis Community:

Please don't spam and abuse other people in this forum. In that case, *BAN* will follow you unfortunately!

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inGallery

BoyFriends/GirlFriends

Go down 
+7
.Chasty.
arabella
quinnbabe
wirathen
King Veis
.:Now_and_Forever:.
Kiba_Inuzuka
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiba_Inuzuka
Veis Minion
Veis Minion
Kiba_Inuzuka

Female Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-12-23

BoyFriends/GirlFriends Empty
PostSubject: BoyFriends/GirlFriends   BoyFriends/GirlFriends EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 7:56 pm

Talk about date with your boyfriends/girlfriends

Like for example, I WENT TO SKATE CITY AND GOT TO SEE MY BOYFRIEND FOR THE SECOND TIME, YAY ME!
I love him! I would not stop kissing him and he would actually let me hang ON him. Its like OMG does he really like me a lot that he lets me do that.

^_^ lol! I love you Razz Shocked Laughing Cool Surprised Twisted Evil Wink I love you I love you I love you I love you What a Face What a Face What a Face Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

SORRY I'M JUST HAPPY ^_^
Back to top Go down
Dark Veis
Dark Veis

Female Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-12-27

PostSubject: Re: BoyFriends/GirlFriends   BoyFriends/GirlFriends EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 10:24 pm

Oh how nice. Must be real nice having a BF and all that X3333 have fun with your BF. Hopefully you'll get to be BF and GF for a loooooooooong time X3.
Back to top Go down
King Veis
WebMaster & Admin
WebMaster & Admin
King Veis

Male Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: BoyFriends/GirlFriends   BoyFriends/GirlFriends EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 10:29 pm

You must be very proud of yourself as I can see. Like .:Now_and_Forever:. said, hope you could be together with your BF. Hope your relationship doesn't come to an end!
Back to top Go down
https://veis.forumotion.com
Kiba_Inuzuka
Veis Minion
Veis Minion
Kiba_Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: BoyFriends/GirlFriends   BoyFriends/GirlFriends EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 6:47 pm

lol thanks a lot you guys I really apresiate it, I liek hima alot and i hope he feels the same, but i dont get to see him much and he barely goes, to our meeting place every 2 week i only just got to see him (4 the 2nd time) a week a ago.

Razz Embarassed

BUT he is nice (1 yr yunger then me too)

LOL But htanls agin YOu guys Very Happy Laughing Wink bom lol!
Back to top Go down
wirathen

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: BoyFriends/GirlFriends   BoyFriends/GirlFriends EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 2:42 pm

A few days ago my girlfriend told me that there's a ghost in the house and I told her that I don't believe her.
She then proceeded by saying "how many times should I tell you this?"
So I said "You need to stop TELLING me and start CONVINCING me."
Her response was simple: "I'm not gonna convince you because the ghost will do the convincing"

So for the rest of the day the door of our breezeway or our smoking room kept opening by itself.

Talk about weird. :O

Well, this isn't really a "date" story but we thought it's pretty funny lol.
Back to top Go down
King Veis
WebMaster & Admin
WebMaster & Admin
King Veis

PostSubject: Re: BoyFriends/GirlFriends   BoyFriends/GirlFriends EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 7:44 am

Really? A ghost... oh, I'm scared... *A bit*
So, where is this door located? At her house, Your House?
Back to top Go down
quinnbabe
Veis Minion
Veis Minion
quinnbabe

Female Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: BoyFriends/GirlFriends   BoyFriends/GirlFriends EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 11:47 am

OMG!!! U really scared me now!! R U serious???? I am home alone and nobody's here Crying or Very sad! Boooo....!!!! pale
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hartdief
Kiba_Inuzuka
Veis Minion
Veis Minion
Kiba_Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: BoyFriends/GirlFriends   BoyFriends/GirlFriends EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 7:21 pm

You are supposed to be talking about your DATES, not stories on date that were scary.
~...OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG...~
Back to top Go down
arabella
Medium Veis
Medium Veis
arabella

Female Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: BoyFriends/GirlFriends   BoyFriends/GirlFriends EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 7:20 pm

dates?? ^_^...sure looks fun. but some people say its quite complicated between girls and boys. cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/jamie4u
King Veis
WebMaster & Admin
WebMaster & Admin
King Veis

PostSubject: Re: BoyFriends/GirlFriends   BoyFriends/GirlFriends EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 8:39 pm

Yeah.. I kind of agree with arabella. It sure can get very complicated. Wanna know why?
Well, maybe it's because they fight a lot because maybe their opinions are different... Or something like that.
I remebered having a Girlfriend and she is so shy at everything. I tried to talk to her and her expression is like, a major problem to me. I don't know why she acted like that..

Then, because her attitude had change, I liked another girl.. Let's call her "K"...
She is so nice, kind hearted, Cute, Preety... and her attitude is so cool. You know what I mean by cool right? Great then...

Then, my ex found out and she got really pissed at me, so we split up. That's what I want though... But I never told her. I just want her to first break up with me... Because if boys told them to break up, don't you think it's kind of odd..

My friends told me that I should wait instaed of me asking her to take a break.

But I'm just glad we break up... We hooked up for at least 9 months... Quite long ehh?
Back to top Go down
Dark Veis
Dark Veis

Female Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-12-27

PostSubject: Re: BoyFriends/GirlFriends   BoyFriends/GirlFriends EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 10:53 pm

*sigh* this is why I never wanna get a boyfriend until I get older. It's a pain, anyway you weren't that close to her even though you hooked up for 9 months, and so your trying to hook up with another girl now huh. Playboy *snickers* (it's a f***ing joke haha, sorry about the swears, I'm contaminated by MCR at the moment). Anyway you should play around with girls. Make up your mind
Back to top Go down
arabella
Medium Veis
Medium Veis
arabella

Female Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: BoyFriends/GirlFriends   BoyFriends/GirlFriends EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 11:49 pm

i with my ex for4 years..
we broke up. then we get back one year later. then we broke up again!! Embarassed
sounds embarassing isn't it? affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/jamie4u
Kiba_Inuzuka
Veis Minion
Veis Minion
Kiba_Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: BoyFriends/GirlFriends   BoyFriends/GirlFriends EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 7:55 pm

Yeah dates are hard for me to get Although in my previous situation u could call those dates but not really i always pictured a date ata resturaunt or the movies BUT un fortunatly My dad dont trust bois altho he used to b ONE!!!!

O and The boi i was talking about also in my previous messages um he sorta broke up with me, Worse part is that he still liked me when eh did, Only cuz we didnt see eachother enough, Oh and this was kinda 2 months ago... thats how inactive i was at this site for a while. NO wait thats the second worst part of the break up, the worst part is that he did that BEFORE valentines day! T_T thats so sad-makingT_T....

But anyways Im *not* over him and got a new BF hes nice but he dotn talk much on the phone and he sorta might break up with me like my previous BF did because its been 2 weeks since we last saw eachother and im really SCARED that the same thing might happen again....T_T

But any who I have this boy problem, Um I like LIKE 3 people
1 in considered my current BF
1 is considered the one that broek up w/ me b-4 V-day
and
1 is condidered a great friend that knows i like him but doesnt kno about my BF....

I want to tell him about my BF but what if he likes me too and wants to get together and I told everyone in MY school that i fi would choose anyone over my bf BESIDES my bf its would be HIM............I trust him with my life but the thing is that i dont kno if i can handle him thinking that i didnt liek him enough to wait for him,........

If you want more to the story Look at my Blogging site called

Bloggerrus.weebly.com
Look for it in the updates box ON my home page.

O and PM me here too if ya want
Sad
Back to top Go down
.Chasty.

.Chasty.

Female Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: BoyFriends/GirlFriends   BoyFriends/GirlFriends EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 8:58 am

wow...
people seem to have dates nowadays.... I'm single, I used to like this guy but now I don't coz I realised that I needed to move on... Now I just can't seem to find someone to replace him...
Having a couple sounds fun but being single is okay too...
So both's good
Back to top Go down
midnight.rendezvous

midnight.rendezvous

Female Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: BoyFriends/GirlFriends   BoyFriends/GirlFriends EmptyThu May 01, 2008 8:17 am

... relationships are pointless at our age.. they just bring us down..

Last edited by midnight.rendezvous on Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
.polie-sponge.

.polie-sponge.

Female Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: BoyFriends/GirlFriends   BoyFriends/GirlFriends EmptyFri May 02, 2008 4:36 am

i get over you! haha lol
yea, single is fine..
sometimes i feel like i wanna hav boyfriend but it's fine though. xD
Back to top Go down
midnight.rendezvous

midnight.rendezvous

Female Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: BoyFriends/GirlFriends   BoyFriends/GirlFriends EmptyFri May 02, 2008 5:07 am

................................................................................

Last edited by midnight.rendezvous on Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
.polie-sponge.

.polie-sponge.

Female Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: BoyFriends/GirlFriends   BoyFriends/GirlFriends EmptyMon May 05, 2008 9:44 am

wow that was good! awesome! xD

cant wait for my real prince to come! hahaha
if talking about lov, it makes me wow lol
Back to top Go down
.Chasty.

.Chasty.

Female Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: BoyFriends/GirlFriends   BoyFriends/GirlFriends EmptyMon May 05, 2008 10:47 pm

color=orange]woow... that is sweet!
I met my old crush on the weekends coz I was playing at my cousin's house. I was happy that I could see him again, but I felt a bit down coz of some painful memories he gave in the past. He would always know when I feel happy or sad... So he said:

" Whats wrong? You don't look good when your sad... So will you smile? "

It cheered me up but it took back my old feelings for him. I'm trying to forget him but now its just so hard too!!!!!!![/color
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BoyFriends/GirlFriends   BoyFriends/GirlFriends EmptyTue May 06, 2008 6:53 am

Dating is any social activity performed as a pair or even a group with the aim of each assessing the other's suitability as their partner in an intimate relationship or as a spouse. The word refers to the act of agreeing on a time and "date" when a pair can meet and engage in some social activity. here u can go and feel that feeling http://meet2go.com
Back to top Go down
Kiba_Inuzuka
Veis Minion
Veis Minion
Kiba_Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: BoyFriends/GirlFriends   BoyFriends/GirlFriends EmptySat May 10, 2008 10:31 pm

WOW alot has happened since i got kicked frm the inter net but now im back ND WOW, Thats amazing kissing during firwworks, nd the definition of dating lol

Yea I wish i had a bf that would kiss me, But none of them stay long enough to do so, onyl perosn ive kissed (on cheek) was Tayler my ex that broke up wiht me the day b-4 v-day.
Back to top Go down
complicated_life
Veis Minion
Veis Minion
complicated_life

Female Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: BoyFriends/GirlFriends   BoyFriends/GirlFriends EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 11:46 pm

uh ? its sooo complicated .. Sad

that's why i name myself complicated .. lol , good thinking ei ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
King Veis
WebMaster & Admin
WebMaster & Admin
King Veis

PostSubject: Re: BoyFriends/GirlFriends   BoyFriends/GirlFriends EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 11:55 pm

Oh. Great complicated life.
You should introduce yourself in the intro and farewell section that you have changed your name.
Back to top Go down
complicated_life
Veis Minion
Veis Minion
complicated_life

Female Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: BoyFriends/GirlFriends   BoyFriends/GirlFriends EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 12:03 am

sureeee~ ..... bos ... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kiba_Inuzuka
Veis Minion
Veis Minion
Kiba_Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: BoyFriends/GirlFriends   BoyFriends/GirlFriends EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 2:21 pm

lol Yea complicated Hey that sorta the name of a song im trying to write lol ^_^

well the lyrics anyway not so much the music i cant geta beat at all tho ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BoyFriends/GirlFriends   BoyFriends/GirlFriends Empty

Back to top Go down

BoyFriends/GirlFriends
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:Dre'Veis Community: :: General :: General-
Jump to: