:Dre'Veis Community:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
:Dre'Veis Community:

Please don't spam and abuse other people in this forum. In that case, *BAN* will follow you unfortunately!

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inGallery

~All About Games~

Go down 
4 posters

What type of Genre do you like most?
RPG
~All About Games~ Vote_lcap33%~All About Games~ Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Action-Adventure
~All About Games~ Vote_lcap67%~All About Games~ Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Tactics
~All About Games~ Vote_lcap0%~All About Games~ Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Simulation
 0% [ 0 ]
Other Genres
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
King Veis
WebMaster & Admin
WebMaster & Admin
King Veis

Male Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-12-20

~All About Games~ Empty
PostSubject: ~All About Games~   ~All About Games~ EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 7:58 pm

I like to know about what Genres do you like if your a game freak...!
We'll see about that with the polling I made!
Back to top Go down
https://veis.forumotion.com
dputri
Veis Minion
Veis Minion

Female Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-01-28

~All About Games~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~All About Games~   ~All About Games~ EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 9:55 pm

For the first time i fall in love it was with EL DIABLO a pc game.
I got heart attack in the last second steps, the kings were very hard to attack.
It s better for you to play El Diablo PC version than PS version because the graphic not so good and very low.

If you want to kill enemy with a big attack and a smart tactic choose THE ROMANCE OF THREE KINGDOM. You can also find bonus,which are movie clip.

Enjoy yourself became a farmer and also a playboy in HARVEST MOON Laughing :l: ol
You have to work hard and sacrifice everything you have, just to get your belove girl.
The funniest thing from this game is when the main character has been attack by his grandpa chickens and also when his cows become fat because pregnant.

The last time i played RAGNAROK my character is a thief.
Why i choose become a thief?!
Because is very easy for me become rich
he he he........

To bad at this time i don't have time to play
I am very curious with TANTRA
Do anyone have information for Tantra?
Back to top Go down
The Remaining
The Remaining

Male Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-01-30

~All About Games~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~All About Games~   ~All About Games~ EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 1:19 am

I used to be addicted to Ragnarok Online. I remember that I never got to ANY second-class job because I kept creating new characters. XD But after all those cheat and BOT programs I stopped playing.
Then, I also remember playing SEAL and PangYa, a cute game with really cute characters. SEAL is basically an MMORPG and PangYa is all about golf. Then, I stopped playing SEAL because they made it a pay-to-play game (yes, I'm stingy XD) and stopped playing PangYa because of the cheats.

*When I talk about this some people think that I do the holier-than-thou act all the time, but really, I'm not a cheater, and never and will never want to use any cheat/BOT program for online games*

And the game I currently am playing is Audition Online. It's a dance game. With cute characters too! You get to dress your characters the way you like, and the dance moves are also pretty cool.

Basically I like games that involve socializing, such as online games I mentioned above. (And yes, I *do* always forget to hunt for Exp points and instead, I just hang around with friends every time I play. XD)

For offline games, I'll go with Fatal Frame (also called Zero in the Japanese version and Project Zero in the European version). It's a horror game when you get to fight ghosts with an old camera. The main character is so cute! But still, I'm a coward (read: my mouth needs to be shut tight when playing) and need assistance in playing it. xD
Back to top Go down
inuchan
Veis Minion
Veis Minion
inuchan

Female Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-01-31

~All About Games~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~All About Games~   ~All About Games~ EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 8:02 am

im not into games but once i get interested in one, i gooo crazy for it~~~ lalalala..

since im not allowed to play online games (yeah warnet apparently is restircted in my family) i just sit and play the boring stupid gmaes like diner dash ~___~.. sad ain't it. hahaha.

but theeeenn.. there was harvest moon Very Happy:D:D... soo cute.. thats rpg game ya?? wkwkw. i used to play it allllllllllll the time. i had everything there is to have .. the goddess jewels all the platinum ingredients.. but then my memory card went crazy and everything was gone. *poof*..

uuuuu -___-;;;

yeah. like the remaining saiid.. ( yeah will n i are frenz in real life) im also heads over heels for fatal frame .. .ahhahaa~~~~! its so freaky and full of horror. total recommendation ^^b. though we still need walkthrough, shoot we suck so bad without it, its still creepy even if we know when the ghosts are gna shut up or not. one day.. will, my other friend n i played we found it hard to sleep at night cuz when we close our eyes the MANOR suddenly shows up .. =___=.. .

so heads up. for those who don't like horror games.. keep away from fatal frame.

BTW: im so curious about fatal frame 1.. i only play 2 and 3. description plzzzz ... thxthx
Back to top Go down
The Remaining
The Remaining

~All About Games~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~All About Games~   ~All About Games~ EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 8:38 am

inuchan wrote:
will, my other friend n i played we found it hard to sleep at night cuz when we close our eyes the MANOR suddenly shows up .. =___=.. .
I remember that vividly. I even still picture exactly what I imagined of. No

How to find information of Fatal Frame 1: Google it. That's the best way. xD
Back to top Go down
inuchan
Veis Minion
Veis Minion
inuchan

Female Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-01-31

~All About Games~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~All About Games~   ~All About Games~ EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 8:38 am

The Remaining wrote:
How to find information of Fatal Frame 1: Google it. That's the best way. XD

Nyah... and I remember how that left your head when dancing eggs came up and slapped on the priestess..
I don't think you can buy it from google,, at least~
Back to top Go down
The Remaining
The Remaining

~All About Games~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~All About Games~   ~All About Games~ EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 8:26 am

CLICK HERE to join the Fatal Frame discussion thread! Anything only containing Fatal Frame-ish info can be posted there.

To inuchan:
Oh, you mean those information from magazines and such? I used to have them, from walkthroughs to miscellaneous information about Fatal Frame. In fact I filed them together, put them in one folder. But then, I lost the folder. D: I collected them long ago, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~All About Games~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~All About Games~   ~All About Games~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~All About Games~
Page 1 of 1