:Dre'Veis Community:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
:Dre'Veis Community:

Please don't spam and abuse other people in this forum. In that case, *BAN* will follow you unfortunately!

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inGallery

What do you think about the Movie?

Go down 
2 posters

Great
What do you think about the Movie? Vote_lcap0%What do you think about the Movie? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Awesome
What do you think about the Movie? Vote_lcap100%What do you think about the Movie? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Interesting
What do you think about the Movie? Vote_lcap0%What do you think about the Movie? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not Bad
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad
 0% [ 0 ]
Very Bad
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
King Veis
WebMaster & Admin
WebMaster & Admin
King Veis

Male Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-12-20

What do you think about the Movie? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think about the Movie?   What do you think about the Movie? EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 5:30 am

Now, the movie has come to an end. So sad! No

Oh well... What do you think about the movie? I have a made a poll. You don't have a multiple choice in this poll/survey!
So, please choose between 'Yes' or 'No"!

You also can discuss about the movie or talk about it!

Well, I think the movie was great... Can't wait to buy the DVD! But it's expensive... I need to save up! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://veis.forumotion.com
dputri
Veis Minion
Veis Minion

Female Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the Movie?   What do you think about the Movie? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 2:27 am

I believe our Captain not yet end
Im not willing with the death of Will Turner
What is the point of the adventure if Will is dead
Even the 3rd movie is not as good as the first and second, i believe that the fourth gonna be the best one
Im waiting......
Laughing
Back to top Go down
King Veis
WebMaster & Admin
WebMaster & Admin
King Veis

Male Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the Movie?   What do you think about the Movie? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 2:45 am

The Fountain of Youth? Are you sure it's coming out? Because I thought that's just rumors!
Back to top Go down
https://veis.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the Movie?   What do you think about the Movie? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1