:Dre'Veis Community:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
:Dre'Veis Community:

Please don't spam and abuse other people in this forum. In that case, *BAN* will follow you unfortunately!

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inGallery

The Chain effect of Bullying can Turn to Killing?

Go down 
5 posters

Bullying?
Yes?
The Chain effect of Bullying can Turn to Killing? Vote_lcap40%The Chain effect of Bullying can Turn to Killing? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No?
The Chain effect of Bullying can Turn to Killing? Vote_lcap60%The Chain effect of Bullying can Turn to Killing? Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
.:Now_and_Forever:.
Dark Veis
Dark Veis
.:Now_and_Forever:.

Female Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-12-27

The Chain effect of Bullying can Turn to Killing? Empty
PostSubject: The Chain effect of Bullying can Turn to Killing?   The Chain effect of Bullying can Turn to Killing? EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 11:25 am

Right I'll just get to the point before I rant out again.

There's this one boy in school who's bullied over over again just because he's different. He taunted to kill a person and well that's that

I wanna know what you guys think about the Chain effects of Bullying wether whats yes and no and all that

(I know this really isn't like me but it's been buggin me)
Back to top Go down
The Remaining
The Remaining

Male Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Chain effect of Bullying can Turn to Killing?   The Chain effect of Bullying can Turn to Killing? EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 10:27 pm

Ranting is always okay once in a while. tongue

On-topic, I think that is possible. Severe acts of bullying can lead to depression, unstability of mental, and mental disorders, which sort of able to lead to suicide. Cases in some countries show students committing suicide due to being a victim of extreme bullying. I'm sure everybody else knows about this since this happens quite a lot in developed countries.

Most killing cases only involved suicide, but it is possible that the victim might lose control (as I said earlier, mental unstability) and the worst-case scenario might happen (aka assault on the bully--might lead to murder as well).
Back to top Go down
.Chasty.

.Chasty.

Female Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: The Chain effect of Bullying can Turn to Killing?   The Chain effect of Bullying can Turn to Killing? EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 8:17 am

Well alot of people agree that bulying isn't good...
For instance, there is a kid in my school who is constantly bullied. He's well different and alot of people think he's extremely annoying. He was so frustrated that he tried to stab one of the bullies. Luckily the teacher stopped him from trying. I heard it from the person who was probably the one he was trying to stab.
Back to top Go down
complicated_life
Veis Minion
Veis Minion
complicated_life

Female Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The Chain effect of Bullying can Turn to Killing?   The Chain effect of Bullying can Turn to Killing? EmptySun May 04, 2008 8:59 pm

is that .. erm,, Mat***w ? anyway .. bullying is baaad.. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
.polie-sponge.

.polie-sponge.

Female Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Chain effect of Bullying can Turn to Killing?   The Chain effect of Bullying can Turn to Killing? EmptyMon May 05, 2008 10:31 am

bullying is bad.
it can cause sickness too.
well stop bullying.
say NO to bullying!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chain effect of Bullying can Turn to Killing?   The Chain effect of Bullying can Turn to Killing? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chain effect of Bullying can Turn to Killing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:Dre'Veis Community: :: More :: Debating Room-
Jump to: