:Dre'Veis Community:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
:Dre'Veis Community:

Please don't spam and abuse other people in this forum. In that case, *BAN* will follow you unfortunately!

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inGallery

A Raging Spirit - A True Story Of Spritual Warfare [Horror]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Veis
WebMaster & Admin
WebMaster & Admin
King Veis

Male Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-12-20

A Raging Spirit - A True Story Of Spritual Warfare [Horror] Empty
PostSubject: A Raging Spirit - A True Story Of Spritual Warfare [Horror]   A Raging Spirit - A True Story Of Spritual Warfare [Horror] EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 1:27 pm

It would toy with our cats. Every single time my daughter left the house she would return to find the window open, the cat out. One time, it tied the dog to a stool with her leash. It poured honey all over our crippled cat. It dunked one of them in a bucket of water. It poured oil on them.

It would lock the door behind us. It took my daughter's car keys. It took shoes, phones. My son in law's brand new steel toed boots are still missing.

It attacked my paintings. My paintings that took weeks to paint, my effort, my soul went into those paintings. I finally had to hide them away, hide my brushes, my supplies. It got hold of my original and AcEO prints..arranged them in a display, it wrote on one..the little cat picture..it taunted and teased,it got hold of my gesso and spun the jug around the kitchen..splashing everything within reach..my computer, my paintings, my floors, the windows the walls, the cabinets, it would take my paintings and hide them, in the freezer, the sink, the pantry. All that I created was attacked..the new paint on the walls..marred, defiled. The cabinets I restained and sanded..scratched, written on, defiled with soap,bleach,cat feces,oil, grease, silver pen, it never ends.

The day it took my daughter's car keys, it played with the stereo. It played songs that would talk about "why can't you love me". We don't know how it accomplished it, but it play "Ghost Busters" 3 times in a row..from the radio stations...we don't know how it did it. But one of my text messages from my daughter that day said, "it's not bothering us..it's playing with the stereo"

We used to have over 500 digital photos, videos of the vicious attacks at my daughter's bedroom door. We reached out, we contacted people. We had an investigative team come up from the San Diego area 5 times with all of the latest equipment. Their conclusions were vague, but informative. There was no solution to our "manifestations", only advices. We had a cleansing, it didn't work. Our family dynamics didn't permit the unity needed to make this thing go away, according to them.

One night, Kay's cell phone disappeared. Then my daughter started receiving calls, and vile, sexually natured text messages, and one with sound that to this day, still scares us. It threatened her. It threatened to take her phone. The next day, it took her phone right out of her pocket. This was 2 phones now, gone., but it continued to call her hubbies phone. She finally made a deal with it.

There was a little ceramic cat that I had put on the mantle, as a gift, a peace offering. Jim got crazy one night, said we could not deal with the devil, and threw the cat figurine over the back fence into the field behind us. The next day, the figurine was back on the mantle. Jim wouldn't accept that. He smashed it. I believe this angered and escalated the occurrences.

The entity told Jamie on her phone that it would give her phone back if she would give it the cat. It was at this time, that the word "CAT" was written all over the house, in silver marker, black marker, on the walls, on the appliances, on the doors, on the garage door, on the outside of the house. She finally dug out one of her little cat figurines and offered it. The entity told her to put it in the microwave. She did. She found her phone in the microwave. But this did not stop it.

One day, Kay was home alone. While she was sitting on the couch, it moved every piece of furniture against the front door, while she WAS IN THE ROOM. Couch, entertainment center, recliners, EVERYTHING. When my daughter came home, she had to call her dad to help get the front door open. It took all evening to move all the furniture back, and then it did it again the next day.

My daughter's room was the worst of the attacks. There are still eggs on the walls. The damage from the flooding, spilled milk, chocolate, shaving cream all over. The mattress soaked and smelling from sour milk. It would slam doors ALL NIGHT LONG. Kay typically would be awake all night, as would my daughter, as she could not sleep with the doors banging.

In March 2007, when my daughter was asleep, it spread toilet paper and paper towels all through the house and set 2 fires underneath them. That was the final straw. We think there was an entity that was looking out for trouble, but was dominated by the raging one. We think she is the one that threw the can in the bathtub, to wake Jamie up. When she came out of her room, there were 2 small fires in the hallway in bowls, under the toilet paper and paper towels. By this time, she was losing weight. Unable to leave her room for fear of having something thrown at her or being attacked in one way or another.

Jim actually had to patch the 2 bedroom doors, with spackle, loaded with Kosher salt. That stopped the attacks on the doors, but it didn't stop the attacks on the screen doors. One morning, both screen doors had been removed from their hinges, and balanced so that when the girls opened their doors, the screen doors would fall on them. We rehung the screen doors several times. One night, it got so angry, it RIPPED Jamie's screen door off it's hinges and threw the door down the hallway.

This is when things started to escalate to dangerous. By this time, we had no heat, we had to unhook the stove and the dryer, turn the water off to the washing machine, (it plugged the drain pipes to the washing machine, flooding the house that way), it poured something down into the dishwasher and it burned out, the thermostat was missing, it smashed all the hall light globes, and it scratched and scraped my kitchen cabinets, my beautiful cabinets. It spread ketchup on the outside of the house, up the walkway from the driveway to the front door.

Kay wanted to have some of her friends over for a sleepover. I told her no. I couldn't be responsible if they were frightened or attacked. I had to make a decision. This thing attacked when I and Jim were away or asleep. My daughter has been kept sleepless and terrorized, hungry, tired for months. This was my house, but I was also terrorized.

All of this is terrible, but there is more to the damage in deeply personal ways. This thing knew me and my daughter's menstrual cycles, so much so, that no less than an hour before we needed personal needs, it would take them. It would spread them all over the house inside and out.

I've been back to the house since I moved. I walk in and look at the walls and the ceiling. It wrote on the walls. It spread cat feces,spaghetti sauce, chocolate,vasoline, grease, oil on the ceiling.It looks so terrible. I remembered sadly, how I had repainted the walls after one of it's attacks, and it attacked them again. I resanded and restained my cabinets, and it attacked them again. The tiles on the floor are marred, stained. The walls in my daughter's room still have the eggs and grease and craft sealer on them. It got hold of a craft glaze, which dries hard and clear, and sprayed it all over her walls, on my stove, my fridge. It poured something down into the door on the dishwasher which caused it to burn out. It's all still there and it brings back nightmares. My house is in foreclosure now, and I have filed for personal bankruptcy. I lost everything. I have separated from my fiance - He got lost in all this, and couldn't believe what was happening before his eyes. He is convinced my daughter caused all this, but she would not do this to the house she grew up in. It didn't matter how much she disagreed with him, she would never have called this thing.

We prayed and prayed, other people prayed for us. Nothing worked. It won. I lost. I had to move myself and my daughter away. I had to get away..I was afraid for my and my daughter's life. Were the fires a message? I could no longer leave the house without fearing that it would do something else. I had to work, my daughter was being kept a prisoner in her own room. She couldn't leave her room without something happening the minute she turned her back. She would wait till I got home just to take a shower, or feed her dog, or do her laundry. This thing was insidious, and it got dangerous. After the fires, we realized we were not going to get rid of it. It was time to leave.

This attack was in the extreme. We were told that it was an "elemental" and intelligent. There is much more to tell, but, way too much to put here. We lost track of the order of the events, things happened so quickly and over and over again. My daughter and I both suffer nightmares, and some of the events come back, some that we'd forgotten about, come back clear.

One Saturday, In March 2007, I dragged Jim outside to the front lawn, and tearfully, angrily, told him I had to make a decision, and that it was going to affect our lives. I told him I was going to have to separate from him and Kay, that I was losing the house, and I could no longer take the abuse. My daughter was getting sick, and I truly believed that after all the animals that have died, her life would be next. I told him this thing was too dangerous to try to overcome, and that I had lost faith in him to be able to do anything.I told him, no one in the family were close enough and cared enough for each other to be able to unite well enough to win this battle. It was as if he didn't hear me. He didn't know how to react.

This is true.
Back to top Go down
https://veis.forumotion.com
.:Now_and_Forever:.
Dark Veis
Dark Veis
.:Now_and_Forever:.

Female Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-12-27

A Raging Spirit - A True Story Of Spritual Warfare [Horror] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Raging Spirit - A True Story Of Spritual Warfare [Horror]   A Raging Spirit - A True Story Of Spritual Warfare [Horror] EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 10:19 am

I've heard these things for awhile sadly they just don't scare me unless it happens to me O_O
Back to top Go down

A Raging Spirit - A True Story Of Spritual Warfare [Horror]
Page 1 of 1