:Dre'Veis Community:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
:Dre'Veis Community:

Please don't spam and abuse other people in this forum. In that case, *BAN* will follow you unfortunately!

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inGallery

Megaman (Original Series)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FullAutoAngelo

FullAutoAngelo

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Megaman (Original Series) Empty
PostSubject: Megaman (Original Series)   Megaman (Original Series) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 8:18 pm

Okay, so Megaman 9 is coming out on WiiWare. It's a completely original game (not a port or anything like that), and will be done in the 8bit style of the earlier Megaman games. Has anyone played through the first series, and is there a narrative I could be missing if I just jump straight to the ninth installation? I mean, I've only beaten the very first one (when I was a kid. I have no idea how.).
Back to top Go down
King Veis
WebMaster & Admin
WebMaster & Admin
King Veis

Male Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Megaman (Original Series)   Megaman (Original Series) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 9:33 pm

Megaman?... hmm... I think I have played that once before at my friend's house. The game it's okay. But it's kind of confusing. I did forget about it. I played that game since like 5-6 years ago. So yea...
Back to top Go down
https://veis.forumotion.com
FullAutoAngelo

FullAutoAngelo

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Megaman (Original Series)   Megaman (Original Series) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 11:42 pm

Confusing or butt-violating? I look back on the first one, and I truly have no idea how I had the patience to beat that thing as a kid, particularly Dr. Wily's Fortress. I still remember the path I always took, though.

Bombman
Gutsman
Cutman
Elecman (lord was he tough...)
Iceman (stupid difficult without elecman's power)
Fireman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megaman (Original Series)   Megaman (Original Series) Empty

Back to top Go down

Megaman (Original Series)
Page 1 of 1