:Dre'Veis Community:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
:Dre'Veis Community:

Please don't spam and abuse other people in this forum. In that case, *BAN* will follow you unfortunately!

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inGallery

Friends VS Parents

Go down 
2 posters

Friends VS Parents
Friends
Friends VS Parents Vote_lcap100%Friends VS Parents Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Parents
Friends VS Parents Vote_lcap0%Friends VS Parents Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Or Both
Friends VS Parents Vote_lcap0%Friends VS Parents Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
King Veis
WebMaster & Admin
WebMaster & Admin
King Veis

Male Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Friends VS Parents Empty
PostSubject: Friends VS Parents   Friends VS Parents EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 9:16 am

I think that friends are much more better than parents. Why? Because when you discuss about something, it's much more easier to discuss it with friends. They have more thoughts then our parents do.
I have many conflicts with my grandmother and my aunty. First, when I share interests with my grandmother, she always kept it as a secret. But when she scolded me, she likes to spread it to my aunty, and everybody else in her office. It's so annoying. I just hate when people do that. *sigh*. And My aunt the same thing. When I share interest with her, she tells her boyfriend. When I share interest with her BF, he tells my aunty. So, I can't trust any of my parents. That's why i prefer talking with my friends, the better. Don't you think?

Well I know some of you, your family aren't like mine. Mine is really sensitive. They want me to do this, and do that, and I don't mind that, and I know that is for my own good. But they just ask to much.

For me it is, what about you?

Anyways, I've made a poll. Friends VS Parents. Vote please. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://veis.forumotion.com
Unknown_Species

Female Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Friends VS Parents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends VS Parents   Friends VS Parents EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 10:02 am

i agree with you king/master. hehe.
i just dont get why parents are so sensitive. i wish they are like our friends. i like the way i talk with friends and all. so yea.
What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down

Friends VS Parents
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:Dre'Veis Community: :: :Off Topic Chat: :: Relationships and Family :: Inspirational Thoughts-
Jump to: