:Dre'Veis Community:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
:Dre'Veis Community:

Please don't spam and abuse other people in this forum. In that case, *BAN* will follow you unfortunately!

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inGallery

Movies or TV shows

Go down 

Which do you prefer?
TV shows
Movies or TV shows Vote_lcap0%Movies or TV shows Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Movies
 0% [ 0 ]
Both
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
King Veis
WebMaster & Admin
WebMaster & Admin
King Veis

Male Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Movies or TV shows Empty
PostSubject: Movies or TV shows   Movies or TV shows EmptyMon Dec 24, 2007 5:44 am

Exactly what the title says.

Everyone (well, at least that's what I think) has their own preferences. Which do you prefer, movies or TV shows? Are movies too long for you or are TV shows too short for you?

If it's fiction, I personally prefer movies. Fictional movies (not documentary) are often better than TV shows, because with movies you have more time to add more depth to the plot, more character development, more time for plot twists too. They also have better CGI effects and such.

On the other hand, I only like certain TV shows. Most of the TV shows I like aren't "fictional", mostly comedy shows, like Extravaganza, The Chaser's War On Everything (which I watch online), Whose Line Is It Anyways?, etc. They're also sitcoms and not series most of the time, because I can't be bothered to catch up with episodes when I miss them.

Yes. I'm too lazy to watch a TV show.
Back to top Go down
https://veis.forumotion.com

Movies or TV shows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:Dre'Veis Community: :: More :: Surveys-
Jump to: