:Dre'Veis Community:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
:Dre'Veis Community:

Please don't spam and abuse other people in this forum. In that case, *BAN* will follow you unfortunately!

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inGallery

Wine Tasting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
quinnbabe
Veis Minion
Veis Minion
quinnbabe

Female Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Wine Tasting Empty
PostSubject: Wine Tasting   Wine Tasting EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 4:11 pm

Wine Tasting
Current mood: Wine Tasting Happy happy
Category: Wine, Food and Restaurants

We finally made it! We went to Wine Tasting to Silver Decoy, Cream Ridge and Freehold. From 3 of them, Silver Decoy is the most interesting and fun! The people are nice and friendly and the wine is awesome! My favorite wine is Cabernet, so I tried theirs and I am very impressed! Silver Decoy Cabernet wine (for me) is delicious. If anybody wants to buy Cabernet Franc then i will recommend you Silver Decoy product.

We got there around 1.30pm the we were just hanging out doing wine tasting, eating hotdog and play with the handsome dog named Chester. Then we left around 3pm and continued to Cream Ridge. Nothing much that i can say about Cream Ridge though. I wasn't interested to any of their wine. So we just stayed there only for 15 minutes.
Finally we got to the last winery in Freehold (I totally forget what the name of the place was). Their white wine is pretty good. I like their chardonnay also their Blanc. They also served food from Brandl Restaurant (catering). I couldn't stop eating the crabcakes!! They served crabcakes and also bruchetta with sliced steak and sauteed onion on it, was out of the world!
Mine as well doing it again. Why not? Anybody wants to come? Feel free to come...They open for public every Saturday and Sunday from noon-5pm. See you guys there!Wine Tasting Thoughtful
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hartdief

Wine Tasting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:Dre'Veis Community: :: More :: Journal/Blog :: quinnbabe's Journal-
Jump to: