:Dre'Veis Community:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
:Dre'Veis Community:

Please don't spam and abuse other people in this forum. In that case, *BAN* will follow you unfortunately!

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inGallery

BoyFriends/GirlFriends

Go down 
+7
.Chasty.
arabella
quinnbabe
wirathen
King Veis
.:Now_and_Forever:.
Kiba_Inuzuka
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kiba_Inuzuka
Veis Minion
Veis Minion
Kiba_Inuzuka

Female Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-12-23

BoyFriends/GirlFriends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoyFriends/GirlFriends   BoyFriends/GirlFriends - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 5:59 pm

lol Guess what peeps I gots me a bf that i cheated ont he first time he found out dumped me and now i asked him to think about a second chance and guess what he did i nearly got him in trouble today ( 8-26-08 ) by hugging him before i went to my last class weird part is that all the teachers said that we were late when we still had like 3 or 4 minutes to get to our class, LOL ^_^ lol! i kinda feel bad about that Sad . His name is Tom hes in my grade and yet hes one year older then me LOL !! I lurve him to death I love you ! we are in the 8th grade just started on August 18th 2008, and we have been going out for idk um like idk 6 days now i think yep, I hate his dad right now tho when im hangin with toms sis (my age/ his age) i want to give tom one little hug before i leave him alone btu his dad and mom say no touching AT ALLLL, I hate therm! lol ANYWAY im sorta glad i gotsa bf now HOpe your guyses summer went well mine sorta lol ^_^

lol PM me if you have any questions loL ^_^
Back to top Go down
King Veis
WebMaster & Admin
WebMaster & Admin
King Veis

Male Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: BoyFriends/GirlFriends   BoyFriends/GirlFriends - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 11:28 am

Hmm, that is interesting. I am really glad for you Kiba. Hope you last long with Tom. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://veis.forumotion.com
Unknown_Species

Female Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: BoyFriends/GirlFriends   BoyFriends/GirlFriends - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 11:31 am

yea. totaly interesting. i wish i could have a boyfriend. i really have a crush on someone.
Back to top Go down
complicated_life
Veis Minion
Veis Minion
complicated_life

Female Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: BoyFriends/GirlFriends   BoyFriends/GirlFriends - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 11:53 pm

yeah, well. obviously, if you are straight then you'd have crushes, lol:D
Back to top Go down
Kiba_Inuzuka
Veis Minion
Veis Minion
Kiba_Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: BoyFriends/GirlFriends   BoyFriends/GirlFriends - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 1:12 am

HAAAA YEa i hope this one lasts long too, I eman its been idk um 5 weeks now or 9 weeks now IDK IDC I lurve him!
Back to top Go down
complicated_life
Veis Minion
Veis Minion
complicated_life

Female Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: BoyFriends/GirlFriends   BoyFriends/GirlFriends - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 12:30 am

hahhahha glad you're happy Neutral

um well, now i'm having crush on someone. haha isn't that a bit stupid? lolz
Back to top Go down
Kiba_Inuzuka
Veis Minion
Veis Minion
Kiba_Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: BoyFriends/GirlFriends   BoyFriends/GirlFriends - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 12:05 am

Really whos it on???? I bet they is cute lol ^^

ANYWAY!
Me and toma r officially over and i mean for good this time. he desided to fool wit another girl and so i desided finally ill just stay his friend. I miss him tho i really did love him

BUT i have anew BF and we have been dateing fo a few weeks. >.< errm.....the onyl problem with this is that i neve rsee him. Hes im tennessee and im in nebraska. AND i lied to my parenst saying that he was on vacation there, and so im scared what if they wantz to meet him>.< Im scared that they'd find out.

Hes totally sweet and nice, hes a year olde rthen me he'll be a sophmore next year when im a frshman. I turned 14 btw on May 25th. Monday. I think todays thursday??? idk anyway

His names Kyle AND i love his last nam eits so funn to say ^^
lol Poteet.
Mrs. Sara Poteet. lol i like!
Well ima change meh name to Star so now it woudl be
Mrs. Star Poteet.

Well speakign of name changign hes liekd me for a few months weve been dateing for a couple weeks, and he keep stalkign about proposal...... O.o i need help

Is he indicateing once he has th money for a ring he'll propose????

Cause if so then OMG ill be happy. FOr the rest of my life with him.!

Anyway PM me if you wanna knw anything more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BoyFriends/GirlFriends   BoyFriends/GirlFriends - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BoyFriends/GirlFriends
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:Dre'Veis Community: :: General :: General-
Jump to: