:Dre'Veis Community:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
:Dre'Veis Community:

Please don't spam and abuse other people in this forum. In that case, *BAN* will follow you unfortunately!

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inGallery

LOL.. I'm new here!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bluebabyjt
Veis Minion
Veis Minion

Female Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-01-26

LOL.. I'm new here! Empty
PostSubject: LOL.. I'm new here!   LOL.. I'm new here! EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 4:20 am

Well Hello...
My name is JT... not really those are just my initials but I am 18. I am a young mom and I have a 17 month old little boy who was born august 28th 2006!
I am currently with his father... but lately I am like why???
Why am i with him... but I don't want to break up my family I could live with not seeing my baby boy everyday...
But hopefully everything works out.. I am on here so I can blog and vent or get things off my chest as I can say, maybe it will make me feel better.. but yeah that is me at this current moment...lol.......
Thanks for reading
Back to top Go down
King Veis
WebMaster & Admin
WebMaster & Admin
King Veis

Male Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: LOL.. I'm new here!   LOL.. I'm new here! EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 5:22 am

Welcome to Dre'Veis Forum bluebabyjt...
Congratulations on the new baby boy. Hope everything works out. Wish you all the best!
Enjoy posting here in Dre'Veis Forum.

Admin & Moderator
Back to top Go down
https://veis.forumotion.com
The Remaining
The Remaining

Male Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: LOL.. I'm new here!   LOL.. I'm new here! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 2:02 am

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
.:Now_and_Forever:.
Dark Veis
Dark Veis
.:Now_and_Forever:.

Female Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-12-27

PostSubject: Re: LOL.. I'm new here!   LOL.. I'm new here! EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 11:15 am

Errrm I was thinking of about a why thing but like I don't like to be basically rude I'll just say

Welcome hope you like find it great here just like have fun chill out and like foget bout being all formal and all that just let loose (not too looose) X3

Well yea as for the baby I'll just say congrats I have nothing to say for teen mothers as I having nothing against it and all that, well I just hope everything goes f**king great for Y'all yea I kinda swear right now cause of My Chemical Romance. They've contaminated me haha.

yea once more welcome and Chill Out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOL.. I'm new here!   LOL.. I'm new here! EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 10:28 am

Hello, (someone) recommended me to join this site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL.. I'm new here!   LOL.. I'm new here! Empty

Back to top Go down

LOL.. I'm new here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:Dre'Veis Community: :: General :: Intro and Farewells-
Jump to: