:Dre'Veis Community:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
:Dre'Veis Community:

Please don't spam and abuse other people in this forum. In that case, *BAN* will follow you unfortunately!

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inGallery

Phoenix Wright (A DS game series)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.:Now_and_Forever:.
Dark Veis
Dark Veis
.:Now_and_Forever:.

Female Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Phoenix Wright (A DS game series) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright (A DS game series)   Phoenix Wright (A DS game series) EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 11:36 am

Lol, the Miles Edgeworth thing was a lie J made haha. Anyway, the games awesome haha, you'd have to use a lot of logic to finish it, XDD. You'd get stuck a lot of times. I did
Back to top Go down
FullAutoAngelo

FullAutoAngelo

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Phoenix Wright (A DS game series) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright (A DS game series)   Phoenix Wright (A DS game series) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 8:15 pm

Miles Edgeworth: Perfect Prosecutor! Get hype, my friend, because it is on the horizon.

Also, I've really been trying to push myself through this series, but I was never much of the adventure game player, no matter how good the writing. I feel like a jerk, but I just keep getting stuck and frustrated. I can't imagine anything beating the fourth case of the first game. My god, was that a magical case.
Back to top Go down

Phoenix Wright (A DS game series)
Page 1 of 1